Privacy Film for Windows
Frosted film is great for office windows, cabins, and partitions. This Film not only adds privacy and style but also provides UV protection. It helps to block harmful UV rays, protecting your furniture, flooring, and valuable items from fading and sun damage.
If you decide to update your décor or remove the film in the future, it can be effortlessly peeled off without leaving any adhesive residue or damaging the glass surface.
How to Install?
- Thoroughly clean the glass or smooth surface where you intend to apply the frosted film.
- Spray the window or glass with soapy water and gently peel the backing of frosted film to apply the adhesive side to the window.
- Carefully place the frosted film on the glass, adhesive side facing the surface. The soapy water will allow you to slide and adjust the film into the correct position.
- Use a squeegee or a credit card wrapped in a cloth to gently smooth out the decal, ensuring it adheres firmly to the surface
- Let the frosted film dry and set for a few hours.
Where to apply Frosted Film
Frosted film is commonly applied to windows, especially in bathrooms or rooms that require privacy while still allowing natural light to filter through.
- Window frosted vinyl is a decorative film that you can apply on glass to block sunlight and reduce glare while maintaining privacy.
- Frosted film is often used on glass doors to add privacy to interior spaces like offices, conference rooms , or partitions in office cabins.
- Applying frosted film to shower doors can enhance privacy in the bathroom while creating an elegant and modern look.