Best for outdoor signages
What are Aluminum Signs
Aluminum is a lightweight and durable material printed on aluminum sheets that is commonly used in sign-making due to its weather-resistant properties and ability to maintain its appearance over time. Aluminum signs are available in various thicknesses, with thicker signs being more rigid and durable.
Display Options for Yard Signs
Where to place it?
Aluminum Signs for professional upfront
- Aluminum signs can be used for building identification, wayfinding, and directional signage. They can be mounted directly onto the building or hung from a bracket or pole.
- Aluminum signs are commonly used for road and highway signs, including street signs, stop signs, and speed limit signs.
- These signs are often used for real estate signage, including for sale signs, open house signs, and directional signage to guide potential buyers to the property.
Installing Aluminum Signs
The process for installing an aluminum sign can vary depending on the specific type of sign and the location where it will be installed. However, here are some general steps that can be followed:
- Choose the location where you want to install the sign. Make sure that the location is visible and accessible to your intended audience.
- Ensure that the surface where the sign will be mounted is clean, dry, and free of debris. Use soap and water to clean the surface if necessary, and allow it to dry completely before proceeding.
- Once you have determined the mounting method, align the sign to make sure it is straight and level.
- If you are drilling, use a drill to make holes in the appropriate spots on the sign and surface. Insert the screws and tighten them. If you are using adhesive backing, remove the protective layer and carefully apply the sign to the surface. If using standoffs, attach them to the sign and drill holes in the appropriate spots on the surface. Insert the screws through the standoffs and tighten them.
- After mounting the sign, step back and check that it is straight, level, and secure. Make any adjustments if necessary.